Stick on Nails O.TWO.O 12Pcs Set in Just
1. First, use pliers to remove dead skin around the edges of your nails.
2. Use an alcohol-based cotton pad to remove dust, grease, or dead skin from the surface of your nails.
3. Use nail patches to compare sizes and choose the right size for your nails
4. Tear off the nail patch. It will not stick to the skin according to the crescent shape and the flat nail patch will not contain wrinkles and bubbles.
5. Use a nail file to scrape away any excess around the edges of your nails.
After 2 hours do not touch the water, so as not to affect the nail paste viscosity.
COD available all over in Pakistan